For iPhone & iPad
Ever wonder how long until your next vacation, how many shopping days until Christmas, or how long until your next birthday? Well, now you can have that information at your finger tips. You simply enter the date and time of the event of interest and watch the seconds tick away!
- Specify the level of detail to be display from Years down to Seconds
- Specify the colors used to display the countdown and text
- Control over the details and colors used separately for Portrait and Lanscape modes
- Set a notification when the event date arrives
- Unlimited number of events
- You can now pull events over from your calendars
- You can now specify default values for new events in Settings
- Support for iOS 4.0 thru 4.3.1
- Various bug fixes as reported by you the users
- You can share an event with your friends via email. They can then easily add it to their list of events.
- The screen will no longer go dark when you are watching your events count down.
- We added many new choices of how to display event countdowns that include "Weeks" as a choice.
- Minor changes to support iOS 5.
- Added ability to share events via social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Simplified the creation and editing of new events
- New color selection control
- Miscellaneous user interface enhancements
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org